.
VR
bite me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



catseye
catseye
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 603
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
21:09:21 Nov 14 2009
Read 510 times

give me bites please




•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
15:03:55 Dec 01 2009
Read 497 times

greetings I have dropped by and rated your profile as well as added u and your journal I would be honoured if you could do the same.



•  REPLY  •


catseye
catseye
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 603
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:03:42 Dec 01 2009
Read 493 times

yes you have a good page with some interesting classical things to it.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:40:12 Dec 01 2009
Read 488 times

greetings again, dropped by for another rate and added you and also added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


Contessa
Contessa
Shaitan (64)
Posts: 101
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:11:53 Dec 02 2009
Read 482 times

I enjoyed your page and rated you then bit the dickens out of you :)



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:52:25 Dec 02 2009
Read 477 times

I've rated you .



•  REPLY  •


catseye
catseye
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 603
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:03:52 Dec 04 2009
Read 469 times

thank you so much



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:57:31 Dec 04 2009
Read 465 times

I have re-rated you and added you as well!!



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
03:28:18 Dec 05 2009
Read 461 times

you are added



•  REPLY  •


radu
radu
Royal Sire (251)
Posts: 2,028
Honor: 7
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
00:44:50 Dec 06 2009
Read 452 times

Your profile looks good I re-rated you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1281 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X