Please let lovemetalbaby know that she is loved and that we support her because she has just lost the most precious thing a mother could lose. Her precious baby girl has died and has gone to heaven where she will be protected and loved further.
Please send all the love and support that VR can give. I'm sure she is going to need all of us in the coming days
I'm so sorry to hear that. :( Lots of love and strenght. *hug*
I am very sorry to hear that hun, I hope things will be okay. I wouldn't be able to imagine that happening ='( anything you need, you just message and I will be there for you *hugs*
We are all here for you baby girl. All you have to do is ask and we will do anything you need. *hugs tight*
It will not make you feel better to know she is gone, but know she is and always be within your heart.
Thank you, you guys.....You have no idea how much I appreciate all of this