.
VR
love me
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Vampirelovebites
Vampirelovebites
Scamp (26)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:13:07 Nov 15 2009
Read 447 times

add me stalk me bite me anything u want plz




•  REPLY  •


markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 1,729
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:46:20 Nov 16 2009
Read 435 times

I added you. See you around



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0654 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X