.
VR
YOU ARE FREAKIN COOL!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MisUnderStood09
MisUnderStood09

No Longer Registered
22:02:32 Nov 15 2009
Read 501 times

I seek freinds not for the sake of leveling up..but to be freinds.

*throws cookie at you* sorry.(i'm not really sorry.)

all in good fun..(ignorance and pure rudeness won't be tolerated.. u will be blocked)

I love games(..just not the creepy head games that make me totally confused..no fun..and no fair..)

don't add me just to add me...

comment my journal and let me know if you need someone to read yours..

HINT: i love to read..and im totally bored right now

BIGGER HINT: do you want me to read YOUR journal???Is now good for you????DO YOU CARRY A LUNCH BOX? Does it have a sandwich??!!!!! lol.

Summary: send me random messages..i'm freindly. random. bored...and craving a pretzel right about now..

I Promise I Won't bite! (I'm lying. I most likely will. :)




•  REPLY  •


Juliana
Juliana
Iconoclast (93)
Posts: 74
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
05:12:24 Nov 16 2009
Read 489 times

.... ok your nuts but i like you :)



•  REPLY  •


phoebeXrouge
phoebeXrouge
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 586
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:39:54 Nov 16 2009
Read 469 times

...and you rock out loud!
^.^
added and rated...
you and journal...
hope you're having fun...
^.^



•  REPLY  •


MisUnderStood09
MisUnderStood09

No Longer Registered
01:09:08 Nov 17 2009
Read 462 times

awww thanks!! :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.086 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X