.
VR
Lotta love needed :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:43:34 Nov 17 2009
Read 456 times

I will be absent next week on a very tight schedule, and would like some help, starting now. I have been focusing on my main scores of time and pages, and haven't had much time for bonus. Can you all please add me, rate me / my portfolio, add my journal? Post in here what you do and I will be sure to return the favor. If it is next week please be patient, I will let you know when I get to you in here. Thanks everyone!!!

~airwitch08




•  REPLY  •


DefiantxXxAngel
DefiantxXxAngel
Daemon (95)
Posts: 5,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:01:03 Nov 17 2009
Read 449 times

He will really appreciate the help


•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
10:53:23 Nov 17 2009
Read 430 times

Rated and added on both counts. Hope it helps with your leveling.



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
10:58:30 Nov 17 2009
Read 427 times

Thank you :) favor has been returned for all, of course.



•  REPLY  •


suicidexfreakx420
suicidexfreakx420
Wraith (46)
Posts: 2
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:29:27 Nov 17 2009
Read 423 times

Done. Good luck brother.



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:51:08 Nov 17 2009
Read 420 times

Thank you. Favor returned.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by airwitch08 on Nov 17 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.102 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X