.
VR
Redid Profile
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



xxxPassionxxx
xxxPassionxxx

No Longer Registered
04:23:32 Nov 21 2009
Read 523 times

Please come by and rate my profile, I redid it and I would like to know what you all think.

Thanks




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:47:20 Nov 21 2009
Read 510 times

You did a very good job on the profile. I've rated and added you.



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:29:09 Nov 22 2009
Read 505 times

okay hun I went and it looks good. I re rated you too.
=)



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
14:50:30 Dec 01 2009
Read 499 times

rated your profile looks great well done on a great profile



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:42:42 Dec 01 2009
Read 490 times

dropped in for another visit and rerated looks great



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0943 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X