.
VR
If You Don't RPG Vampirism
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:22:27 Nov 23 2009
Read 547 times

If you don't RPG Vampirism, Then add this paragraph to the bottom of your profile



I find that VampireRave acts like an RPG by making people do things for a Level Status. This does not appeal to me, so do not be offended if I do not rate anything. If my profile gets a rating of 1, I could care less. This is not why I'm here.





Then post here to say you did, so I know if others are doing this with me.




•  REPLY  •


selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:09:20 Nov 23 2009
Read 534 times

........and this is catching on

:)

bye bye Rating System



•  REPLY  •


ImperfectBeing
ImperfectBeing
Evil One (74)
Posts: 185
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:49:46 Nov 23 2009
Read 529 times

Oooh , this is what i thought when i first got on the rave , that the rating thing sucks , i really don,t want to go round judging people . For that reason i now give 10,s to everything . At the start i had no want to do any rating for status or anything else . But since i,ve got into a house , that i,ve found some good friends in , i want to improve my status to gain favor for the furtherance of the house . Also it,s a game that i,ve got sucked into , i don,t mind playing along to kill the time .

Their seems to be a contingent of the rave , namely the more intelligent members who frequent the forums , that turn their lurking on , and can only be found in the forums . Their obviously not looking for rates just for intelligent debate . But the majority of the folk on the rave cant get enough of the rating and gaining status , the rating systems there to keep them busy . Just pretent it,s not there if it pisses you off .



•  REPLY  •


selective
selective
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 144
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:14:54 Nov 23 2009
Read 526 times

It's the people that have the power.

I wouldn't mind if I could turn it off on my profile, but it is violating us.

...and seeing how the mentoring and covens are all tired into "Staying Online" to "Level Up", I might make my own private forum off the site.

Then it will be based on Information and not Levels, and have no "VampireRave" limits.

Just depends on how many people would be interested in this.

If enough people ask me to make such a special forum, I will. I can do it.



•  REPLY  •


FireSerpent
FireSerpent
Sire (105)
Posts: 94
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:26:12 Nov 23 2009
Read 524 times

I like what you are getting at as I am not into RPG stuff.
However, one thing about the rating system that does make this a better social site than many others is members tend to browse profiles much more here making the site more active. For some this is a game and they try to do everything to level up and that is pretty lame indeed.



•  REPLY  •


ImperfectBeing
ImperfectBeing
Evil One (74)
Posts: 185
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:56:43 Nov 23 2009
Read 510 times

I,d come to your forum , wherever theres some relevant information i,ll follow .

Does the rating really piss you off that much ?, can,t you just pretend it,s not there . Or just log in and never ever look at your own profile , that way you wont know it,s there , hehe .



•  REPLY  •


Nightgame
Nightgame
Superior Sire (144)
Posts: 1,018
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:44:48 Nov 23 2009
Read 505 times

You agreed to the rules of the site when you joined, rating or not is up to each member personally and under the current system a member can level up without rating a thing. It's still available for those who enjoy rating.

If you do not wish to rate anything, don't it's that simple.

This thread doesn't belong here as this is more suited as a journal entry.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Nightgame on Nov 23 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.113 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X