.
VR
Jumping on the band wagon!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:04:00 Dec 04 2009
Read 494 times

I'm jumping on the band wagon.

I would love some new rates and adds. If you add me to your friends and journal lists or even stalking, I will do the same.

Needing some love!!




•  REPLY  •


VAMPIREBLONDEE
VAMPIREBLONDEE
Arch Sire (195)
Posts: 1,616
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:36:48 Dec 04 2009
Read 491 times

Hello ! I have rated and added and stalked you. Please feel free to return the favor :)



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:39:47 Dec 04 2009
Read 489 times

I have returned the favor!! Thank you so much!!



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:50:37 Dec 04 2009
Read 483 times

I have rated and added you to my friends as well as adding your journal



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:59:55 Dec 04 2009
Read 479 times

I have returned the favor!!



•  REPLY  •


SexyGangstaBabe
SexyGangstaBabe

No Longer Registered
03:24:01 Dec 05 2009
Read 476 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:38:08 Dec 10 2009
Read 462 times

Thank you I have added you as well and re-rated!!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by temptation101 on Dec 13 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.103 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X