ToiletDuc is officially 26 years old.
Happy Birthday babe!
|
Cartomancer Arch Sire (194) Posts: 1,252 Honor: 32,147 [ Give / Take ] |
Holy crap I'm a decade older :P It sure didn't seem like that when you guys were here. Maybe I'm just living in a dream world.
Have an awesome birthday, dude! :)
I'm 34 myself, Images, you aren't alone.
Happy Birthday Duc!
Congratulations on surviving one more year. Hope you have many more in store, and have a wonderful birthday :)
|
Vampirewitch39 Royal Sire (204) Posts: 1,069 Honor: 20,346 [ Give / Take ] |
He's a butt and doesn't seem to want to reply to this thread. But so far he's had a good birthday. Now we're gonna go play Wii and then I'm going to bed. Thanks everybody!
Happy birthday ^^
from the 3 in 1 in me hehe
And you seemed younger in New Orleans last year, like way younger, this makes me feel really old now hehehe
wait till you hit near 40 ^^
Happy Birthday. TD ...
- I remember. Long ago when you were my House Master lol
Hope you had a great birthday and something delectible for dinner. :p
Thanks, everyone! It's been a pretty good day, although I'm convinced that the Wii remotes have some type of crack delivery system.