.
VR
Add My Journal
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:23:58 Dec 10 2009
Read 439 times

To your favorites, and I will be more then happy to return the favor. Either let me know here, or send me a message saying you did. Thanks!




•  REPLY  •


temptation101
temptation101
Diabolist (91)
Posts: 579
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:47:07 Dec 10 2009
Read 430 times

I added you journal!



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:42:58 Dec 10 2009
Read 428 times

Thank you! I have added yours in return.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jan 12 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0731 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X