.
VR
Let me touch your Soul!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 1,729
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:35:06 Dec 14 2009
Read 536 times

Hello, if You rate my profile and read my journal, I will do the same. Remember, I will engage your soul with my writing.




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:38:10 Dec 14 2009
Read 528 times

I added and rated all.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:13:29 Dec 14 2009
Read 522 times

being as you are my pupil you've been added and rated for sometime now :)



•  REPLY  •


markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 1,729
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
01:34:30 Dec 15 2009
Read 514 times

Thanks!!



•  REPLY  •


PriestessOfNyx
PriestessOfNyx
Malefactor (67)
Posts: 738
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:35:56 Dec 15 2009
Read 512 times

rated and added you and journal



•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:42:00 Dec 15 2009
Read 509 times

added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by markus666 on Dec 21 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.103 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X