.
VR
Covens...?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



VampFriend
VampFriend

No Longer Registered
04:50:00 Dec 16 2009
Read 491 times

Um, do you have to be certain level to get in a coven or do you apply or get invited... how does that work? I realy wanna be in a coven.. :)




•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:51:33 Dec 16 2009
Read 489 times

this is beter suited as an acolyte question.

please read the vr manual, all answers are there.

As for covens, you do not have a choice, unless you are a Sire.



•  REPLY  •


VampFriend
VampFriend

No Longer Registered
04:53:26 Dec 16 2009
Read 487 times

Okay thank you



•  REPLY  •


gusion
gusion
Premiere Sire (125)
Posts: 1,022
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
06:15:20 Dec 16 2009
Read 481 times

it would help you to look into the vr manual. has many answers.



•  REPLY  •


Cadeau
Cadeau

No Longer Registered
07:02:29 Dec 16 2009
Read 476 times

Vampire Rave members are inducted into societies. You do not have a choice as to whether or not you want to be in a specific society. Once you hit level 20 you're free game. Any society Master can induct you. Forced induction is a core component of Vampire Rave. You're on a vampire site after all.

Cancer


I am closing this thread the question has now been answered.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Ark on Dec 16 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0833 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X