.
VR
Hey You! Yes, You!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MisUnderStood09
MisUnderStood09

No Longer Registered
18:55:08 Dec 16 2009
Read 535 times

Hello!! I'm ultra friendly..sometimes.

Be my friend. BE my friend! BE my friend! I won't bite!!( I'm lying; i do bite.)

Some people find me annoying, weird, etc. But I don't care. If I did something to annoy you, say soemthing. I don't annoy people intentionally.

So if you like pretzels, music, or doing stuff, or being lazy, all of the above ,or none of the aforementioned activities, add me! lol.

Let me know if you do add me via message preferably...

But don't add my journal unless you are actually going to read it...
Let me know if you want me to read yours.
Hint: I'm bored.
Big hint:I love to read.
Bigger hint: I'm bored AND I love to read.
Biggest hint: *sings totally offkey* "...it's nine in the afternoooon...your eyes are the size of the moooon..."

Okay, now I have my point across so you can stop reading here.


Here.




•  REPLY  •


Cattales
Cattales
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:05:04 Dec 16 2009
Read 525 times

I could use a friend too so I've rated and added you :)



•  REPLY  •


xxxPoisonIvyxxx
xxxPoisonIvyxxx
Premiere Sire (121)
Posts: 2,315
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Infectus Somnium (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:13:55 Dec 17 2009
Read 521 times

re rated and added



•  REPLY  •


Magdalene
Magdalene

No Longer Registered
04:14:58 Dec 17 2009
Read 517 times

I've rated and added you!



•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:00:58 Dec 18 2009
Read 490 times

I pass by and added you and your journal

please feel free to do the same, it would be really appreciated ^^

thank you



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:53:32 Dec 19 2009
Read 486 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:49:29 Dec 19 2009
Read 482 times

added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1051 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X