.
VR
Please me?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



RainbowBrite
RainbowBrite

No Longer Registered
04:17:51 Dec 18 2009
Read 498 times

LOL now that I got your attention, please rate me, add me, stalk me and add my journal. Also please message me? I really do wanna make friends, just not see them on a list. :)

Thank you *hugs*




•  REPLY  •


CryingMist
CryingMist
Royal Sire (212)
Posts: 2,049
Honor: 6
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
04:38:54 Dec 18 2009
Read 495 times

I pass by and added you and your journal

please feel free to do the same, it would be really appreciated ^^

thank you



•  REPLY  •


ThornOfRose
ThornOfRose
Apostate (62)
Posts: 37
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
04:51:06 Dec 18 2009
Read 493 times

Your added my Sweet :D



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
06:02:48 Dec 18 2009
Read 490 times

I have added you to both my lists and rated you please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
16:48:46 Dec 18 2009
Read 480 times

have rated and added as well as your journal. Always open for a conversation



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:14:51 Dec 19 2009
Read 475 times

Interesting way to rein people in...lol

I've added, rated and added your journal to my favorites list. I never mind talking to anyone new so feel free to say hi if you want.



•  REPLY  •


xMagatsuhix
xMagatsuhix
Pain Giver (55)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:35:21 Dec 19 2009
Read 472 times

I have added you and rated you :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Aug 26 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 1.0332 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X