.
VR
name change..
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
05:54:09 Dec 24 2009
Read 588 times

as you all have noticed I am no longer superfreak899...got really sick of hearing.."She's a super freak...yeah that song gets annoying after a while lmao....

so anyway...if you guys can please re-rate, re-add, re-stalk...etc...

Love you guys
Kae




•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:37:07 Dec 24 2009
Read 582 times

Re-rated and added, I don't do the whole stalking thing much though.



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
04:21:07 Dec 25 2009
Read 568 times

LOL it's all good...I would rather people who had been stalking me before my name change stalk me again anyway...not to fond of a lot of people stalking my page...if that makes sense lol.



•  REPLY  •


21:40:34 Dec 25 2009
Read 561 times

Added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
14:59:15 Dec 26 2009
Read 554 times

So proud of you going to medical school and getting your MD ;)~



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
20:31:48 Dec 26 2009
Read 544 times

have rated
have added to friends
have added your journal.

I can totally understand about the song



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
23:27:26 Dec 26 2009
Read 540 times

Thanks Vamplez...that means a lot to me :X



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:39:43 Dec 27 2009
Read 535 times

I've added you as a friend, added your journal to my favorites, rated your profile and portfolio, and now stalking you. Hope you didn't mind? Feel free to do the same in return. Thanks.

Happy Holidays.



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:46:08 Dec 27 2009
Read 533 times

Hi your added and rated. Nice change.



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
10:54:18 Dec 27 2009
Read 529 times

No wonder you changed your name how utterly annoying...

Added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
16:35:38 Dec 27 2009
Read 525 times

added you and your journal as well :)



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
21:39:20 Dec 27 2009
Read 519 times

Yeah it got pretty lame after the first 100 times haha



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
00:22:23 Jan 06 2010
Read 503 times

I seem to be stuck at 71.22..I need more friends and ratings I guess...so I'm bumping this up to the top of the list..Love you guys!!



•  REPLY  •


Brokenwing
Brokenwing

No Longer Registered
13:16:08 Jan 06 2010
Read 495 times

rated and added both journal and friends!!

Feel free to do the same!!



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
20:15:39 Jan 06 2010
Read 488 times

I shall rate and add you dear.



•  REPLY  •


Spiritwalker
Spiritwalker
Anarchist (88)
Posts: 778
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:52:59 Jan 06 2010
Read 485 times

I can totally agree on the song due to the fact that my sons play the song all of the time. lol

Anyways I have rated and added you to friends list and journal list. Please return the favor when you have the time. :)



•  REPLY  •


meeper
meeper
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 914
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:54:11 Jan 06 2010
Read 483 times

You have been re-rated.



•  REPLY  •


DarkIndilisse
DarkIndilisse

No Longer Registered
03:11:50 Jan 08 2010
Read 477 times

I had already rated you before I saw this, so that's done.

I have a question about the name change though, if the profile stays the same but you change the name, do you have to redo everything again or will it just continue?



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
03:43:34 Jan 08 2010
Read 474 times

There are several steps actually lol

One: You have to have a premium account to change your name

Two: If you read the results of the change you will see that some things will not remain on your profile, examples being the pictures that have been downloaded into your portfolio will be deleted..mine were..had to redownload them lol...

if you need anything let me know and I'll be glad to help



•  REPLY  •


PosionedFate
PosionedFate

No Longer Registered
05:31:22 Jan 11 2010
Read 464 times

Guys, I'm in serious need of help..I need EVERYONE to add my journal and I'll do the same



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by SainTDeamoNRelliK on Jan 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2172 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X