.
VR
My You Tube Work
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:59:15 Dec 25 2009
Read 590 times

Here I will post my work from you tube. I construct these vids myself. I hope you enjoy. Feel free to add me on you tube, my id on there is SummontheWild. How I came up with my id name was, it's the title of a song from Eternal Tears of Sorrow.

To visit my channel Click Here.



•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:51:41 Jan 03 2010
Read 537 times

There is no need to post the videos here as all it is is spam. The link to your Youtube account is enough if people want to check out your videos.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
23:57:57 Jan 03 2010
Read 535 times

Okay also so everyone knows, I post the vids to my journal as well, so feel free to rate & comment them in my journal as well as via My You Tube Channel



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:37:30 Jan 15 2010
Read 518 times

feel free to drop in, always updating



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MsSanguinarius on May 28 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0832 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X