.
VR
New friend's needed :)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
14:19:02 Dec 27 2009
Read 485 times

Please add me and favourite my journal
really need help with my crazy stat's!
i will of course return the favour
thank you




•  REPLY  •


15:48:09 Dec 27 2009
Read 482 times

I'm all the friends you need *grins*



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
15:56:10 Dec 27 2009
Read 480 times

Maybe so haha
but no sorry i really do need more
my stat's are down again?
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

HELP MEEEEEEEEEE



•  REPLY  •


15:58:17 Dec 27 2009
Read 478 times

Yes add her as a friend,she rocks



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
09:57:06 Dec 28 2009
Read 467 times

Thank you have now done the same



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by xAXEWOMANx on Dec 30 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0915 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X