.
VR
I need a coven! CLAIM ME
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vampchica4
vampchica4
Doppelganger (69)
Posts: 583
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:14:47 Dec 27 2009
Read 606 times

I am in desperate need of an active coven. I was just kicked from Satan's Disciples because the leader hated anyone who Tries to speak their mind.

I would be more than happy to send anyone the conversation if they so well choose to consider accepting me.

I am fifteen physically, much older mentally. That is how I was allowed in my previous one for so long.

I am VERY active and have no problem getting online every day for a few hours each time.

My profile rating is 9.598

I will also accept any positions you need me to fill. I have been a forum master, a news master, and a coven counselor before. But i dont expect these positions to be transfered over with me.

PLEASE message me immediately! I have until the end of today (Sunday, the 27th.) to find a new coven.
My current leader is SatansChild.




•  REPLY  •


Serenity
Serenity
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 285
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
23:46:26 Dec 27 2009
Read 589 times

looks like you found it ^^



•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:39:23 Dec 28 2009
Read 578 times

Since your request have been filled I am going to close this down. Good Luck in your new Coven. ;)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Dec 28 2009  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0746 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X