.
VR
The Black Diary II - Chapter 11has been posted.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MyAngmong
MyAngmong
Noble Sire (165)
Posts: 2,107
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:56:14 Dec 28 2009
Read 483 times

href="https://www.vampirerave.com/journal/journal_section.php?section=stories&journal=obonewits&page=June%202009">

Click The Black Diary to begin your journey!


Photobucket!


I am currently working on The Black Diary 2 - Insurrection. Chapter 11 has just been posted. Chapter 12 is coming soon!



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Feb 06 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.053 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X