.
VR
Pedophiles.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



UnwantedBlossom
UnwantedBlossom

No Longer Registered
21:01:37 Jan 02 2010
Read 510 times

Boys and girls beware please. This is a nice site but there are some people out there who are sick and twisted. They have accounts on here and they keep making more. They won't stop and I don't know if their gettin caught but please be careful about who you talk to and if your under the age of 18 you are a target.
If you don't know what to do tell someone older that's a friend you trust. They have to be stopped and this isn't a joke but there is no reason to be scared just be careful who you talk to.

Have a nice day.
Any further questions feel free to ask.
Just please be careful




•  REPLY  •


Indulgence
Indulgence
Noble Sire (163)
Posts: 720
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
22:39:33 Jan 02 2010
Read 501 times

This is only journal material.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Prophecy on Jan 02 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0702 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X