.
VR
Devil Worshiper Friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Archimedes
Archimedes
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 725
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
23:15:49 Jan 03 2010
Read 515 times

I am a Satanist looking for other Satanist or friends interested in the Dark Lord or Demonology. Please if you are any of the above, add me, my journal, bite me, stalk me, or all four. I will be happy to return the favor. Or if you are none of the above, and would like to add me anyways, feel free to, and I will do the same. Danka. *Bows*

Ave Satanas!!




•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
10:04:42 Jan 04 2010
Read 503 times

have rated
have added you to my friends list
have also added your journal



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:24:57 Jan 04 2010
Read 500 times

I've done all that you requested. Please return the favor! :)



•  REPLY  •


vamplez
vamplez
High Sire (154)
Posts: 3,114
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
03:50:40 Jan 07 2010
Read 493 times

Ok ;)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0818 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X