.
VR
lesbian lover
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



jess95
jess95
Harasser (15)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:59:33 Jan 10 2010
Read 476 times

it has come to my attention tht i am extremely lonely...
i want a gf sooo badly!!
write me a message if ur interested in me and ill get back to u if i like wht i see...
my pic is on my profile so LOOK!!!
this is not open to guys cause of course im a lesbian...
but i am ok wit havin guy friends...lol...
i am only 14...so i dont want someone in their late twenties and older...

~jessica~

Bones edit: This is better suited as a journal entry.




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Jan 10 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0509 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X