.
VR
Custody Court Today!! Please read
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
10:48:00 Jan 22 2010
Read 517 times

The state is trying to take custody of our 22 month old son for reasons that are based on a lie. We have a hearing this morning at 9am and I am simply asking for you to remember me, my husband, and our innocent baby in this great time of need. Whatever you do...pray, light a candle, whatever you believe...will be greatly appreciated by me and my husband. Thank you for your time in reading this.




•  REPLY  •


Brokenwing
Brokenwing

No Longer Registered
10:59:42 Jan 22 2010
Read 515 times

You are in my thoughts today!



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
11:28:50 Jan 22 2010
Read 512 times

oh no,I will pray for you and hope everything turns out alright*hugs you*



•  REPLY  •


airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
11:54:36 Jan 22 2010
Read 509 times

You will be in my thoughts for the best to come out in your favor, I really hope everything turns out well *hugs*



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:06:27 Jan 22 2010
Read 501 times

Well court is finally over...we got a continuance for March the 5th, 2010. We still have custody of Bubba!!!!!!!! :D So that's a good thing. It doesn't look like we are going to lose custody of our baby...however...he still cannot live with us. He is with a family member. We can now visit our son an hour a week each, which isn't much, but it's better than not being able to see him at all like before. We will be getting Bubba back when all therapies, assessment and marriage counseling has been completed and DSS closes the case.

I am going to add and rate you guys and I really appreciate your thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.



•  REPLY  •


swordsmith
swordsmith
Scamp (26)
Posts: 25
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
17:34:43 Jan 22 2010
Read 497 times

i feel sorry and i will pray for you and your child



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:57:28 Jan 22 2010
Read 493 times

I'm terribly sorry to hear you're going through this. I'm in your corner 100% while you fight through this.



•  REPLY  •


MooniePie
MooniePie
Royal Sire (229)
Posts: 1,604
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:29:46 Jan 22 2010
Read 491 times

This would be better suited as a journal entry.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by MooniePie on Jan 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1145 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X