.
VR
Personal Perspective
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PrettySamantha
PrettySamantha
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 250
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
15:10:45 Feb 08 2010
Read 485 times

I am doing a project for my Composition 111 course in College and I thought, what better place to find some people with opinions and creativity then here on Vampire RAVE!

So my topic is MOSHING! The topic of the project is Reflective Essay. What I am requesting is some input of your first mosh pit experience, or even your first concert experience. And your permission to use some of your thoughts, ideas and quotes. I will be sure to cite where I got the information from, I DO NOT believe in plagiarism.

Example:My body lunges forward into the sea of crashing bodies, rebounded and slammed back and forth. Around. Running in a circle, fists in the air, jump up and down. Slammed to the ground, pulled back up by strong hands. Fists flailing, hit in the face, punch right back. Back and forth, hitting against bodies, feeling like I am hitting a brick wall. The music slows, panting, we all slow too. The music speeds up; we are a chain of head banging freaks. Bodies swaying to the beat.



•  REPLY  •


PrettySamantha
PrettySamantha
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 250
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
22:48:46 Feb 08 2010
Read 476 times

Ok, or not.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:14:40 Feb 14 2010
Read 461 times

It was in a club that no longer exists but the place was great for being a huge pit when the occasion was right. I was there for a Slayer show and I expected violence- I saw a lot of it. Fists flailing, I went right into it using my fists and the steel-toes on my feet as weapons. By the time they were on stage longer than 3 songs the pit was a human wall that we all willingly joined.



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:15:49 Feb 14 2010
Read 459 times

Should have cleared this part up- if you choose to use it you're welcome to.



•  REPLY  •


NoctusAngelusProcella
NoctusAngelusProcella
Premiere Sire (123)
Posts: 2,753
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:47:53 Feb 16 2010
Read 448 times

hope you don't mind... I added you and rated you you have a great profile by the way



•  REPLY  •


Aronoch
Aronoch
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 382
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
19:00:04 Feb 16 2010
Read 443 times

I rated and addded you please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Apr 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0981 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X