.
VR
congradulations to MinxyMoon
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ThorTheStormBringer
ThorTheStormBringer

No Longer Registered
11:11:31 Feb 11 2010
Read 517 times

I would like to send congradulations to MinxyMoon for making sire :D




•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
11:21:42 Feb 11 2010
Read 515 times

congradulations hun



•  REPLY  •


spookshow
spookshow
Venerable Sire (137)
Posts: 2,179
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
11:22:20 Feb 11 2010
Read 513 times

Well done to you :)



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
12:08:48 Feb 11 2010
Read 510 times

Congratulations hon.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
12:58:18 Feb 11 2010
Read 507 times

good job



•  REPLY  •


SheWolf85
SheWolf85

No Longer Registered
13:57:58 Feb 11 2010
Read 505 times

Congratulations.. :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by RedXIII on Feb 28 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1116 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X