.
VR
Need friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
17:34:19 Feb 11 2010
Read 532 times

I need friends!!! Can someone rate my profile and add me to their friends list?! I will return the favor.




•  REPLY  •


MeanDreams
MeanDreams

No Longer Registered
18:27:36 Feb 11 2010
Read 528 times


aAlready rated and added!!!


•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
18:28:33 Feb 11 2010
Read 525 times

Thank you



•  REPLY  •


atyourwindow
atyourwindow
Superior Sire (146)
Posts: 303
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
21:53:49 Feb 11 2010
Read 523 times

ok done, rated added and stalked , also added your journal.



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:12:33 Feb 11 2010
Read 518 times

I've got you rated added (friend and journal) and stalked



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
22:16:44 Feb 11 2010
Read 515 times

thank you
i have done the same for all of you



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:21:16 Feb 12 2010
Read 505 times

Okay, rated, added you and your journal, and I am stalking you,LOL
Please return the favor
=)
Photobucket




•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:14:34 Feb 19 2010
Read 492 times

i have added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:34:42 Jul 24 2010
Read 440 times

rated and added you



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.119 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X