.
VR
~ Gordon's Updated Profile ~
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
11:22:31 Feb 12 2010
Read 566 times

I have now Updated my profile abit, and I would like if other members can and could rate my profile. Please. ThankYou.




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
11:39:04 Feb 12 2010
Read 563 times

Very well. I shall do so.



•  REPLY  •


GrandMaster
GrandMaster
Royal Sire (221)
Posts: 2,003
Honor: 50
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Coven of Kings
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
14:59:54 Feb 12 2010
Read 558 times

yeah I have rated you bud :D



•  REPLY  •


aerobella
aerobella

No Longer Registered
15:11:37 Feb 12 2010
Read 556 times

Of course dear I shall rate you.hugs



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
15:48:30 Feb 12 2010
Read 551 times

Hello dear,I will go and rate you.hugs



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:08:40 Feb 12 2010
Read 542 times

LOL... Love the new updates...



•  REPLY  •


Zom
Zom

No Longer Registered
03:53:26 Feb 13 2010
Read 536 times

*giggles* Thanks people!!! Oh!

I do have a No-Left-Click and a Auto-Scroll for my profile.



•  REPLY  •


MissSacha
MissSacha
Apostate (62)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
04:18:12 Feb 13 2010
Read 532 times

yes the auto scroll was quite amusing when I was trying to rate..Hence the YAY!!! it took me a few passes but i got it...



•  REPLY  •


HoundxOfxJustice
HoundxOfxJustice

No Longer Registered
19:41:29 Feb 13 2010
Read 524 times

Ill check it out for ya bud and give ya a rate.



•  REPLY  •


Aracon
Aracon
High Sire (156)
Posts: 2,860
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:36:28 Feb 14 2010
Read 518 times

Starting to take a while to load the page though...



•  REPLY  •


KynthiaLucian
KynthiaLucian
Sire (104)
Posts: 3,345
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:20:59 Feb 14 2010
Read 513 times

cool.
added and rated ya.



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:16:55 Apr 26 2010
Read 476 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
00:08:07 Apr 27 2010
Read 472 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
00:25:44 May 28 2010
Read 468 times

Added and rated, would you return the favors please? Thank you so kindly.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by AmarUtu on Jun 13 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1599 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X