Well the day has finally arrived for me and it was well worth the work and time Ive put it, now im on the long road to a new journey, the path to holding and growing as a Sire. To those who have helped me along the way and shown me friendship and support I thank you whole heartedly, I have also added a few profile updates with many more to come to please feel free to add me, rate me, stalk me, Ill be looking forward to your visits.
Thank you my friends :), now I gotta bust my but to keep it :P
Congratulations! Im glad you finally made it to the top! lol jk but really congrats everyone in the coven is happy for you.
Congratulations hon, you made it. We all knew you would. ;)
As you finally reach level 100 you come to realize youve only begun lol.
Hell Im not trying to catch Radu but to be his level simply takes dedication, everything comes in time.