.
VR
Hey all, I have a favor to ask.
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
22:24:17 Feb 22 2010
Read 602 times

Hey, I just decided an hour ago to create another account. I am now also NocturnalTyrannus, and for the moment a free member. I'm making it a PM ASAP but not for the fear of suspension (Lifetime PM) but I do need a little bit of help with rates and adds. Anyone who adds will receive 4 in return added to them unless I have already added.




•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:38:42 Feb 22 2010
Read 598 times

added ofcourse & rated :)



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
22:42:24 Feb 22 2010
Read 595 times

added & rated



•  REPLY  •


SerenityInMurder
SerenityInMurder

No Longer Registered
22:49:37 Feb 22 2010
Read 592 times

Thank you to all who have added thus far, I'll be around to rate everyone who has shortly.



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:52:11 Feb 22 2010
Read 590 times

I've added and rated also.



•  REPLY  •


nightangel
nightangel
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 551
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:59:16 Feb 22 2010
Read 587 times

Gotcha sweet cheeks! lol



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 293
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
23:33:16 Feb 22 2010
Read 582 times

rated and added you



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:31:03 Feb 23 2010
Read 562 times

ok i have rated and added you :)



•  REPLY  •


SerenityInMurder
SerenityInMurder

No Longer Registered
09:15:29 Feb 23 2010
Read 556 times

Thank you to all who have added me, I will be sure to return the favor to everyone who has.



•  REPLY  •


unknownbeauty
unknownbeauty
Archfiend (57)
Posts: 167
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:15:30 Feb 23 2010
Read 544 times

added and rated :)



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
13:42:11 Feb 26 2010
Read 540 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


evileye
evileye
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 153
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:11:19 Feb 28 2010
Read 531 times

I have added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:31:24 Feb 28 2010
Read 527 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal,and I am stalking you,LOL
THANKS FOR THE FAST RETURN MY FRIEND
=)
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


markus666
markus666
Great Sire (118)
Posts: 1,729
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Coven of Elizabeth Batory is a member of an Alliance

Member of Coven of Elizabeth Batory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:33:23 Mar 01 2010
Read 524 times

AS you command, LORD!!



•  REPLY  •


06:10:22 Mar 01 2010
Read 520 times

Thank you everyone. Yeah, this one's my account too...lol

I'll be around to rate and add everyone as soon as possible. Thank you again!



•  REPLY  •


Sinora
Sinora
Sire (101)
Posts: 798
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:25:24 Mar 01 2010
Read 512 times

Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
17:54:40 Mar 01 2010
Read 509 times

I have added and rated you, Lord, both pros-C



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
21:52:59 Mar 01 2010
Read 501 times

Make that, all 3 pros...



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LordZacharias on Mar 07 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2111 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X