.
VR
Looking for..
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



JeriBeth
JeriBeth
Caitiff (17)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:00:46 Mar 03 2010
Read 445 times

A good fitting mentorship and coven..




•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:17:53 Mar 03 2010
Read 440 times

You just have to look around the mentorships and covens and see which one you would like to join. Then message one of their administration people. I am sure any of them would love to have you. In the meantime I have rated, added you and your journal, and I am stalking you,LOL
Please return the favor.
=)



•  REPLY  •


CREEPER
CREEPER
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 405
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:19:11 Mar 03 2010
Read 438 times

all done



•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:51:45 Mar 03 2010
Read 424 times

Regardless of what coven you choose there's a big chance that you won't even be inducted into that coven. There's a policy on this site known as forced induction which several coven masters/house masters abide by.
As far as mentorships go, I'd suggest looking through them all reading their available pages and deciding which one fits you.
I'm closing this thread due to the fact that these are personal decisions that you, yourself, have to make.


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Mar 03 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1187 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X