.
VR
Need a Boost
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
19:11:42 Mar 03 2010
Read 490 times

Hey, I'm fairly lazy when it comes to rating, but I religiously drop by to rate friends a 10 at least once a week-all of them! I add journals and actually read and keep up with them. If you add me, I'll do the same for you. I stalk those who stalk me, too. Its all good. If you add me and I haven't returned the favor within 24 hrs, message me and call me an asshole and I'll get right on it! Much love and thanks.




•  REPLY  •


ScarlettDarkLady
ScarlettDarkLady
Illusionist (78)
Posts: 156
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:19:54 Mar 03 2010
Read 488 times

I have rated and added you and your journal. Feel free to add me and mine



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
19:20:36 Mar 03 2010
Read 486 times

Yes, indeedy-thank you.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
21:03:14 Mar 03 2010
Read 481 times

very well



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:00:41 Mar 03 2010
Read 478 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
22:15:49 Mar 03 2010
Read 475 times

Thanks!



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
22:55:35 Mar 03 2010
Read 472 times

Added, rated and stalked.



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
23:01:56 Mar 03 2010
Read 470 times

Danke!



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
23:35:59 Mar 03 2010
Read 466 times

added you & your journal
feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
01:09:37 Mar 04 2010
Read 462 times

Thank you. Returned the favor-C



•  REPLY  •


DemonzKiss
DemonzKiss

No Longer Registered
02:51:11 Mar 04 2010
Read 459 times

rated , added and stalking



•  REPLY  •


MidnightsMaster
MidnightsMaster
Superior Sire (148)
Posts: 168
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:45:19 Mar 04 2010
Read 456 times

rated , added



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
13:54:38 Mar 04 2010
Read 449 times

rated...added journal as well.



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
13:56:12 Mar 04 2010
Read 447 times

added



•  REPLY  •


coolleyhou
coolleyhou

No Longer Registered
17:11:12 Mar 04 2010
Read 443 times

Thanks you all-added and rated.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by coolleyhou on Mar 05 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1635 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X