.
VR
NAMES!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
05:05:11 Mar 06 2010
Read 528 times

I have a friend her name on here is AngelEyes
Shes wanting to change her username because she just isn't feeling it anymore.
She has two other profiles one is really dark and the other really light so she is wanting to make this profile somewhat in the middle of the two.
So I decided to see what VR could come up with.
Mind helping us out by posting some name ideas here?
Thanks :)




•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
05:19:09 Mar 06 2010
Read 524 times

VisibleDarkness
DarkNoir
PunkyPinkerton
PinkyPunkerton



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
05:19:50 Mar 06 2010
Read 523 times

CatWithBigFeet

CatxWithxClawxinxFace

ok too long lol

AngelonHigh

BuggadyCat

idk.... lol just a few thoughts :D



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
05:55:18 Mar 06 2010
Read 519 times

SheWhoWalksBetween
ZebraDreams
AngelicDemon
YinYang,LOL
ALittleOfEach
MixTheDark&Lite
SaltNPepper,LOL
DarkLight
MoonSun
NinjaFairy,LOL

When I think of some more I will be back,LOL
Those are just a few quick ideas.



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:26:13 Mar 06 2010
Read 512 times

I thought of some more :
PoisonousCure
BlackPearl- yeah I know It kind of reminds me of Captain jack Sparrow,LOL
its still good though because it describes the pair of opposites that you
are referring to.
NightCherub
MiddleGround
Oreo,LOL
PanOrc,LOL
MidnightChampagne
BasicAcid- since bases and acids are opposite
PoAo - it is Hawaiian for Night Light, and she wants to move to Hawaii
XD

Okay, now do I win a prize,LMAO



•  REPLY  •


vHellsGuardianv
vHellsGuardianv
Arch Sire (199)
Posts: 2,509
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
07:02:59 Mar 06 2010
Read 509 times

How about VirusAngelus? In Latin that means PoisonedAngel.



•  REPLY  •


Languor
Languor
Sire (103)
Posts: 2,108
Honor: 8
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
11:36:20 Mar 06 2010
Read 501 times

how about just splitting the names in half and adding them together



•  REPLY  •


Ravena
Ravena
Sire (105)
Posts: 614
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Madadh-Alluidh is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Madadh-Alluidh
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:44:35 Mar 07 2010
Read 485 times

she chose WeepingxWillow



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by AnimeKikei on Mar 07 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1219 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X