.
VR
Looking for friends
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BellaGypsi
BellaGypsi
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 17
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:43:23 Mar 13 2010
Read 456 times

Hi guys. I'm actually on here to ask that if anyone is interested in rating, adding, biting, stalking me, or adding my journal. If you are please feel free to do so, just let me know so I may return the favor. I love to meet new people and chit chat. I'm also a very good listener,so if anyone ever needs or wants to talk or vent shoot me a message, I'm all ears.

Thanks for reading,
Michelle




•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
05:02:20 Mar 13 2010
Read 454 times

added as friend
added journal
rated



•  REPLY  •


18:55:14 Mar 13 2010
Read 440 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:47:39 Mar 13 2010
Read 435 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal, if you have one. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:39:43 Mar 13 2010
Read 431 times

Added and rated all.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0876 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X