.
VR
Please help me out!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DiablosChild
DiablosChild
Firebrand (79)
Posts: 905
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:22:24 Mar 14 2010
Read 485 times

I am new here to VR and am posting this asking that anyone who comes across this to please add me to their friends list. If you do please let me know so that I can be sure to return the favor and add you as well.

Thanks!




•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:33:03 Mar 14 2010
Read 482 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal, if you have one. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket




•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:18:57 Mar 14 2010
Read 477 times

I've got you, added, rated and stalked



•  REPLY  •


20:54:42 Mar 14 2010
Read 474 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
23:40:18 Mar 14 2010
Read 470 times

i will rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


gealachlass
gealachlass
Destroyer (89)
Posts: 1,696
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:00:44 Mar 17 2010
Read 460 times

Simple but nice pro. I rated & added you, hope it helps. : )



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
09:53:56 Mar 17 2010
Read 457 times

I have rate and add you



•  REPLY  •


Yarrow
Yarrow
Evil Spirit (60)
Posts: 1,289
Honor: 301
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
14:39:11 Mar 17 2010
Read 454 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
19:11:52 Mar 18 2010
Read 446 times

Added you
added journal
rated



•  REPLY  •


evileye
evileye
Ophidian (66)
Posts: 153
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
19:40:47 Mar 18 2010
Read 444 times

I have added you!



•  REPLY  •


xXTroublexX
xXTroublexX
Haunt (40)
Posts: 538
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:41:28 Mar 18 2010
Read 442 times

I will gladly add you Fallen. Please stop by sometime and return the favor =)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.144 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X