.
VR
Please help my friend!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DiablosChild
DiablosChild
Firebrand (79)
Posts: 905
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:26:37 Mar 15 2010
Read 440 times

Hello to all, I f you haven't already please go by and add my friend VenusFire to your friends list and her journal as well. She has almost made to the level of Sire and needs some help leveling up. If you do I know she will greatly appreciate it and return the favor.

Thanks!
FP




•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
00:20:58 Mar 17 2010
Read 419 times

VenusFire already has an add request thread open. This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Mar 17 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0659 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X