.
VR
TIME TO GO ICE SKATING IN HELL!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



KINKYVAMPIRESS
KINKYVAMPIRESS
Viper (75)
Posts: 31
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
16:57:21 Mar 26 2010
Read 491 times

Ive finally posted some pictures of myself on my profile and in my portfolio. I know Im not the mean looking bitch everyone seems to think i should be, but yeah...thats me. Sorry to dissapoint. LOL

Ive also written an interesting entry in my journel reguarding a dream i had last night. If any of you know what my subconcious is trying to tell me, please let me know! Im so confused!....the dream makes a wicked good story though.

My brain is awesome when Im not trying to use it. LOL




•  REPLY  •


sheepsheadwanderer
sheepsheadwanderer
Baronial Sire (177)
Posts: 810
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Art (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
19:15:04 Mar 26 2010
Read 487 times

I moved this from the Sanbox to the Love Me Please Section.



•  REPLY  •


KINKYVAMPIRESS
KINKYVAMPIRESS
Viper (75)
Posts: 31
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
01:55:25 Mar 27 2010
Read 474 times

Thank you! I started posting in the sandbox everytime I post because everytime i posted something some one would move it to the sandbox. LOL

Thanks again!



•  REPLY  •


KINKYVAMPIRESS
KINKYVAMPIRESS
Viper (75)
Posts: 31
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
19:29:31 Mar 27 2010
Read 466 times

Seriously? No one gives a damn about my posting? Of course not. And this is why I was discussing my dream in the vamp box, because there, people listen to me. Oh well....



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0959 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X