.
VR
JunyFae has made sire!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



airwitch08
airwitch08
Sire (109)
Posts: 2,777
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
21:53:22 Mar 28 2010
Read 485 times

Congrats hun ;)




•  REPLY  •


Mischka13
Mischka13

No Longer Registered
02:26:09 Mar 29 2010
Read 474 times



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:31:08 Mar 29 2010
Read 472 times

Way to go, big congrats



•  REPLY  •


fuckxthisxshit
fuckxthisxshit
Sire (101)
Posts: 358
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:32:55 Mar 29 2010
Read 470 times

Congratulations! :)



•  REPLY  •


06:29:08 Mar 29 2010
Read 467 times

Congratumalations Juny



•  REPLY  •


SireWallFlower
SireWallFlower
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 811
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
07:19:41 Mar 29 2010
Read 462 times

Thank you Thank you Thank you all!!!!!

A special thank you to MasqueradeMistress, without whom I wouldn't be where I am today....



•  REPLY  •


Abhisri
Abhisri
Caitiff (17)
Posts: 35
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:45:31 Mar 30 2010
Read 451 times

Congratulations :) I can only imagine the amount of time and effort that took. I'm still plugging away to 20 so I can join the coven I am promised to.



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:17:43 Mar 30 2010
Read 449 times



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:19:40 Mar 30 2010
Read 448 times

sorry, the text was in black, I fixed it :)



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by LadyKrystalynDarkstar on Mar 30 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1271 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X