.
VR
add me, rate me... love me.lmfao!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



evilsmiles
evilsmiles
Malcontent (9)
Posts: 3
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 15 years.
14:05:17 Mar 29 2010
Read 620 times

add me if oyu will rate me,stalk me... but please let me know i will return the favor gladly:)
i will post my protection also for ya.lots of ugs ur ways............................

my protection stamp





•  REPLY  •


Bones
Bones
Royal Sire (207)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
01:29:12 Apr 15 2010
Read 558 times

This is a duplicate thread.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Bones on Apr 15 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0705 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X