.
VR
Need more journal views
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:39:22 Apr 04 2010
Read 616 times

I'll add your journal if you add mine. ^_^
Read through it too. :P




•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
21:01:25 Apr 04 2010
Read 613 times

added your journal



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
21:21:02 Apr 04 2010
Read 610 times

Added yours too. ^_^



•  REPLY  •


TheVampyreNico
TheVampyreNico
Iconoclast (93)
Posts: 217
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Children of the Night (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Children of the Night (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:45:40 Apr 05 2010
Read 603 times

I like for those that not serious and decaded to reviewing and leaving your thoughts on mine you like it add it I will return the favor.



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
01:29:10 Apr 05 2010
Read 599 times

all added



•  REPLY  •


GuruNillionaireX
GuruNillionaireX
Sire (100)
Posts: 10,506
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
03:37:24 Apr 06 2010
Read 590 times

ok i added



•  REPLY  •


cadrewolf
cadrewolf
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:28:47 Apr 06 2010
Read 586 times

Added yours army



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
20:20:36 Apr 09 2010
Read 577 times

Apparently, my other thread was a duplicate....
I'm almost to sire... I need friends, journal adds, stalkers, ratings.....

help a buddy out?



•  REPLY  •


TheFireWithin
TheFireWithin
Premiere Sire (124)
Posts: 2,110
Honor: 75
[ Give / Take ]
House Eternal is a member of an Alliance

Member of House Eternal
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
18:03:09 Apr 26 2010
Read 565 times

I posted a new journal entry in updates. I cut my hair and I need your opinion! Should I keep it short or grow it back out?!!!



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
18:19:25 Apr 26 2010
Read 562 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •


LadySarah
LadySarah

No Longer Registered
20:23:28 May 27 2010
Read 558 times

add your journal and you



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
11:49:07 Aug 11 2010
Read 538 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1632 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X