.
VR
Leveling Up...
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



DenisetheGrease
DenisetheGrease

No Longer Registered
15:23:21 Apr 06 2010
Read 495 times

I have posted comments on forums, rated profiles, rated the database, added friends, have been added, etc... and still I do not level up quicker. I have coven masters waiting for me to hit 20 and every time I update my status I am like .01 more... any suggestions??




•  REPLY  •


ShadowSpell
ShadowSpell
Premiere Sire (122)
Posts: 1,770
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
17:12:26 Apr 06 2010
Read 491 times

I think this is more of an Acolyte type question rather than a forum post.
There are many reasons that you may not level up, just as there are many ways to increase your status.
I'd suggest reading over the "status system" pages for a better understanding of Vampire Rave's status system.


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by WallFlower on Apr 06 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0614 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X