.
VR
Please help my friend get to Sire!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



ScarlettxOHara
ScarlettxOHara

No Longer Registered
00:22:56 Apr 15 2010
Read 457 times

Her name is FiliaofAbyssus! Please add her and her journal as this will help her to reach Sire. Rating 10s will help increase her status bonus as well! This will be a favor to me (Sexy) and I would greatly appreciate it! If you can get your friends to help as well I'd appreciate it! And she will return the favor as well!!




•  REPLY  •


ScarlettxOHara
ScarlettxOHara

No Longer Registered
00:35:05 Apr 15 2010
Read 451 times

Ok...I am locking this thread, I posted the wrong person by accident LOL



•  REPLY  •


F0LA
F0LA
Great Sire (114)
Posts: 2,162
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
01:04:31 May 28 2010
Read 426 times

Added and rated, would you return the favors please? Thank you so kindly.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0767 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X