.
VR
Help, please?
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



MistressRainier
MistressRainier
Heretic (18)
Posts: 31
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:23:32 May 30 2010
Read 622 times

Hello, I am fairly new to the website and I noticed I need some friends to add me for my levels to balance out. If anyone would be so kind to add me, I would be more than happy to return the favor so long as they let me know in here or in a message. Hell....While you're at it, rate me, stalk me, add my journal, go wild! I will check this thread a few times a day, and return whatever you let me know you did to help me out.......Thanks guys in advance for helping a sister out




•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:49:16 Aug 11 2010
Read 520 times

Real Vampires love Vampire Rave


•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
00:50:23 Aug 11 2010
Read 517 times

added/rated



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0695 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X