.
VR
Rate and add
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



FadexToxBlack
FadexToxBlack
Sire (103)
Posts: 108
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:58:27 Jun 08 2010
Read 504 times

I am trying to get my levels up and start being more active so please rate and add me I will return the favor thanks and Blessed Be.




•  REPLY  •


thebeast
thebeast
Unclean Spirit (39)
Posts: 26
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
13:58:08 Jun 09 2010
Read 453 times

rated you, added you, added every thing ells
i hope you all add me 2 becuse that damn red wount leve me alone :)



•  REPLY  •


Theban
Theban
Great Sire (115)
Posts: 470
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Umbrae Octo is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Umbrae Octo
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
17:37:58 Jun 09 2010
Read 447 times

I have also rated and added you if you could also return the favour : )



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0717 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X