.
VR
Please add my profile and portfolio
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



PapaBJax
PapaBJax

No Longer Registered
06:23:42 Jun 22 2010
Read 517 times

Hello....I am Prince nuada or Nomak if you wish.
I am a commited and proud member of Vampyric Bloodlines. I need your help...i am trying my hardest to move up my status level......can you please rate and add my profile and portfolio. Then let me know you've done it and i'll return the favor.......Thank you




•  REPLY  •


07:27:05 Jun 22 2010
Read 511 times

Re-rated your profile and portfolio. You were already on my friendslist and favorite journals.



•  REPLY  •


PapaBJax
PapaBJax

No Longer Registered
07:52:21 Jun 22 2010
Read 508 times

thank you



•  REPLY  •


BeautifulEnlightenment
BeautifulEnlightenment
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 1,977
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:58:14 Jun 22 2010
Read 502 times

I have added and rated all :)



•  REPLY  •


PapaBJax
PapaBJax

No Longer Registered
21:36:00 Jun 22 2010
Read 498 times

thank you...i have done the same in return



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
00:58:04 Jun 23 2010
Read 493 times

I've rated and added all.



•  REPLY  •


SophieLancaster
SophieLancaster
Enchanter (80)
Posts: 978
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
04:37:49 Jun 23 2010
Read 491 times

Greetings dear ,I shall add ,rate and stalk you .



•  REPLY  •


xRoguex
xRoguex
Vexer (13)
Posts: 11
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 8 years.
09:07:17 Jun 27 2010
Read 486 times

All added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Majique
Majique

No Longer Registered
13:35:31 Jun 27 2010
Read 483 times

Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
03:39:30 Jun 28 2010
Read 479 times

rated and added



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyDesire
DeadlyDesire
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
07:57:33 Jun 28 2010
Read 477 times

added and rated all : )



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
17:00:52 Jun 28 2010
Read 475 times

added and rated - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


Elizabeth18
Elizabeth18
Incendiary (86)
Posts: 1,996
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
01:41:04 Jul 03 2010
Read 468 times

added you and your journal



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1592 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X