.
VR
I NEED NEW MUSICAL TRACKS!!!
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



NEMESIS44
NEMESIS44
Viper (75)
Posts: 675
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of CryptKeeper (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 14 years.
00:28:22 Jun 29 2010
Read 559 times

PLEASE : name your fav. band and track so i can download it! i need some new sounds! EBM , ELECTRO,INDUSTRIAL ... all in that musical path , i like it hard and fast! Hit me with your favs!!!




•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:42:32 Aug 11 2010
Read 544 times

Have you heard yet of the new band Trent Reznor of NIN has formed with his new wife Maraqueen Mandig? The band is called How to Destroy Angels & the songs The Space In Between & A Drowning are very good.



•  REPLY  •


TheNella
TheNella
Curmudgeon (11)
Posts: 4
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
12:54:34 Aug 11 2010
Read 540 times

Hmmmm I can't recommend very many EBM or Industrial...
There is one, however... A band called The Doomsday Refreshment Committee. Very heavy and interesting stuff.

If you like metal... Heavy and hard brutality at it's best: Nile. :3



•  REPLY  •


RavynDarkrose
RavynDarkrose
Sire (107)
Posts: 3,486
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
12:57:22 Aug 11 2010
Read 537 times

I love Type O Negative



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 20 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0769 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X