.
VR
mechabuggy1234
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
19:15:52 Jun 29 2010
Read 521 times

My friend just started. She is 13. Her profile basicly has nothing for now. I am trying to help her as she logs on. She wants to play in the sandbox with several VR members. She wants to be in the chat she wants to be able to send unlimited messages and hopefully be in a good coven. I will see if my coven will take her in.
Also.
Give her profile ideas because her profile sucks and she doesn't know coding well. I told her about the request help and other links to give her ideas. She doesn't always listen well to me she might listen better to others.

For now she is here for fun. She has no idea really what she wants to do on this website and I'm not sure exactly how much she will be on but she sees me on as often as I can get on and it makes her interested in having fun here.

Thank you very much for you help.




•  REPLY  •


HisLovelyCougar
HisLovelyCougar
Eidolon (38)
Posts: 458
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
19:59:53 Jun 29 2010
Read 518 times

Added
rated

And can try to help.



•  REPLY  •


Oblitus
Oblitus

No Longer Registered
21:21:54 Jun 29 2010
Read 515 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
01:50:24 Jun 30 2010
Read 510 times

Added and Rated



•  REPLY  •


Tommyboy
Tommyboy
Premiere Sire (127)
Posts: 1,434
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
02:21:44 Jun 30 2010
Read 508 times

adding and rating now



•  REPLY  •


xRobin3x
xRobin3x
Royal Sire (316)
Posts: 1,471
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
07:10:35 Jun 30 2010
Read 503 times

added and rated



•  REPLY  •


Liliancat
Liliancat
Viscount Sire (189)
Posts: 29,354
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
12:49:51 Jun 30 2010
Read 501 times

Rate and added



•  REPLY  •


Conan
Conan
Venerable Sire (135)
Posts: 2,461
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Nocturnal Retribution
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
16:42:16 Jun 30 2010
Read 496 times

I have added you and favored your journal... :)



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
16:47:48 Jun 30 2010
Read 494 times

added and rated - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


Xataste4uX
Xataste4uX

No Longer Registered
18:40:31 Jul 01 2010
Read 490 times

Hello i have added you and favored your journal... Please feel free to do the same



•  REPLY  •


Zihauna
Zihauna

No Longer Registered
05:16:22 Jul 02 2010
Read 485 times

Thank you all. I had sent mechabuggy1234 your screen names so that way she can rate and add you guys as well. Keep posting



•  REPLY  •


DeadlyDesire
DeadlyDesire
Grave Robber (22)
Posts: 0
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 12 years.
16:38:39 Jul 02 2010
Read 480 times

added & rated : )



•  REPLY  •


18:48:53 Jul 07 2010
Read 472 times

Added and rated.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.1567 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X