.
VR
Rate and adds
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



BugShit
BugShit
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
19:58:19 Jul 03 2010
Read 690 times

I could use all the rates and adds I can get so please visit my page rate and add me I will return the favor always do.




•  REPLY  •


mysticwinds
mysticwinds

No Longer Registered
20:07:29 Jul 03 2010
Read 687 times

Rated
added
added journal
Much luck to you



•  REPLY  •


Alastriona
Alastriona
Basilisk (92)
Posts: 973
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
22:33:28 Jul 03 2010
Read 676 times

I've added and rated you.



•  REPLY  •


foxglove
foxglove
Premiere Sire (128)
Posts: 3,369
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
02:02:33 Jul 04 2010
Read 666 times

I've added , rated and favored your journal.



•  REPLY  •


XxHalfbreedxX
XxHalfbreedxX

No Longer Registered
03:36:28 Jul 04 2010
Read 664 times

journal favored , rated, and added you



•  REPLY  •


LadyJigsaw
LadyJigsaw
Noble Sire (166)
Posts: 96,272
Honor: 14
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The House of Caomhnõir-an-Eolas
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
06:58:55 Jul 04 2010
Read 660 times

added you & your journal



•  REPLY  •


BowieX
BowieX

No Longer Registered
07:03:27 Jul 04 2010
Read 656 times

greetings have rated and added as well as ur journal



•  REPLY  •


18:26:18 Jul 04 2010
Read 649 times

Added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


BugShit
BugShit
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
22:44:11 Jul 04 2010
Read 647 times

Thanks to everyone who has rated and added me to your friends list I've returned the favors. If I've missed anyone please let me know.



•  REPLY  •


therealthing
therealthing
Baronial Sire (170)
Posts: 2,872
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
08:22:13 Jul 18 2010
Read 628 times

I stopped by to rate,add you and your journal. Also, I am stalking you,LOL;in a good way of course. Just spreading some VR aloha.Please return the favor. Please don't forget the journal & stalking too.Thanks.
=)
Photobucket

Enjoy the madness of VR. I Love it here.
[ adjusts straight jacket and smiles ]



•  REPLY  •


MidNightThirst86
MidNightThirst86

No Longer Registered
20:17:30 Jul 18 2010
Read 625 times

I rated and added



•  REPLY  •


xIllusionsx
xIllusionsx
Hellion (73)
Posts: 440
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Chateau Orleans (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Chateau Orleans (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 13 years.
03:57:28 Jul 19 2010
Read 618 times

I have rated you.



•  REPLY  •


xfrankiex
xfrankiex
Unregenerate (63)
Posts: 1,530
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of The Coven of Purgatory
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
15:26:02 Jul 19 2010
Read 611 times

added and rated - hope it helps



•  REPLY  •


MsSanguinarius
MsSanguinarius
Superior Sire (147)
Posts: 31,428
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
The House of Lunazure is a member of an Alliance

Member of The House of Lunazure
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
02:30:29 Jul 20 2010
Read 597 times

added/journal favorited/rated



•  REPLY  •


TaintedLight
TaintedLight
Sire (106)
Posts: 1,301
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 18 years.
17:22:26 Jul 24 2010
Read 589 times

added and rated you



•  REPLY  •


dwaynemcgriff01
dwaynemcgriff01
Royal Sire (206)
Posts: 4,186
Honor: 2,481
[ Give / Take ]
The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs is a member of an Alliance

Member of The Coven of Temples of The Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
18:13:31 Aug 02 2010
Read 550 times

i will rate and u can return the favor



•  REPLY  •


AramanthaMorganthe
AramanthaMorganthe

No Longer Registered
23:27:33 Aug 02 2010
Read 547 times

re-rated and added



•  REPLY  •


BugShit
BugShit
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:31:50 Aug 03 2010
Read 541 times

Thanks to everyone who has rated and added me.



•  REPLY  •


Lavastorm
Lavastorm
Disciple (53)
Posts: 30
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
03:18:52 Aug 03 2010
Read 537 times

I rated and added you
I'd like to level too if anyone else wants to exchange.



•  REPLY  •


BugShit
BugShit
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
03:38:24 Aug 03 2010
Read 533 times

Thanks rated and added you as well.



•  REPLY  •


nightstalker44
nightstalker44
Venerable Sire (130)
Posts: 2,207
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 16 years.
04:08:44 Aug 10 2010
Read 525 times

added rated favorited feel free to return the favor



•  REPLY  •


BugShit
BugShit
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
05:19:33 Aug 10 2010
Read 521 times

Thanks favor returned



•  REPLY  •


Moonlight
Moonlight
Antagonist (37)
Posts: 106
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Legion (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
13:24:48 Aug 10 2010
Read 518 times

Rated 10 and added you as a friend.



•  REPLY  •


BugShit
BugShit
Premiere Sire (129)
Posts: 2,658
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
00:27:08 Aug 11 2010
Read 516 times

Thanks returned the favor



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by Demonsin on Sep 03 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.2572 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X