.
VR
Static (complete) and The Compendium Of Terror (incomplete)
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



idbeholda
idbeholda
Blood Drinker (68)
Posts: 901
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Member of Wolves of Odin (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 20 years.
02:03:53 Jul 06 2010
Read 501 times

I currently have two stories up on a site called Authonomy, and I would like feedback on the stories if any of you have a chance to read them. Here's a link to my profile and the stories.

http://authonomy.com/Profile.aspx?userid=1a29b6fe-6fc9-43bf-bd2c-70e62b29d5d4




•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Oct 22 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0525 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X