.
VR
Updated Journal Entries
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:14:39 Jul 14 2010
Read 395 times

I have just placed new entry within stories and poetry. Works that are of my own writing as with Authors to whom which I enjoy. Hope all whom come to view enjoy.


Civilly yours,

Rod (Maharja)




•  REPLY  •


Maharja
Maharja
Apostate (62)
Posts: 698
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Limbus Patrum (Coven) is a member of an Alliance

Member of Limbus Patrum (Coven)
Vampire Rave member for 21 years.
20:19:02 Jul 14 2010
Read 393 times

Please take into consideration that the stories to which I write are that of erotica. If such fashion of writing is not suitable to your taste I ask that you refrain from reading them. Few words are of perverse nature I wish to not offend.



•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by TheRat on Sep 10 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.062 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X