.
VR
Livonia michigan
Love Me Please
•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •



raziel23x
raziel23x
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 133
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
20:14:26 Jul 15 2010
Read 597 times

I would like to invite you to come to my girlfriends salon. The name of the salon is called oursalon and is located at We are having very proud of the salon and currently having customer appreciation today july 15 th through the 18 th from 10am to 7pm. Adult haircuts are $ 10 and children are $ 5. We are also doing free color will be serving lunch we are also doing an rafael with door prizes that may be won. Also me and my girlfriend are going to have a baby!!!!!




•  REPLY  •


raziel23x
raziel23x
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 133
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
15:07:28 Jul 16 2010
Read 570 times

I would like to invite you to come to customer appreciation at our salon. The name of the salon is called Oursalon and is located at five mile rd and Newburgh between the subway and karate Dojo. We are very proud of the salon and currently having customer appreciation today July 16th through the 18th from 10am to 7pm. Adult haircuts are $ 10 and children are $ 5. We are also doing free color will be serving lunch we are also doing an Raffle with door prizes that may be won.
please all to set up an appointment, we also accept walk ins

Our Salon
37577 5 mile rd
Livonia, Mi 48154
734-462-4120



•  REPLY  •


raziel23x
raziel23x
Great Sire (110)
Posts: 133
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 19 years.
02:56:52 Jul 17 2010
Read 563 times

I would like to invite you to come to customer appreciation at our salon. The name of the salon is called Oursalon and is located at five mile rd and Newburgh between the subway and karate Dojo. We are very proud of the salon and currently having customer appreciation today July 16th through the 18th from 10am to 7pm. Adult haircuts are $ 10 and children are $ 5. We are also doing free color consultation and color is 25% off. We will be serving lunch we are also doing an Raffle with door prizes that may be won.
please all to set up an appointment, we also accept walk-ins

Our Salon
37577 5 mile rd
Livonia, Mi 48154
734-462-4120



•  REPLY  •


Kyriele
Kyriele
Sire (104)
Posts: 1,573
Honor: 0
[ Give / Take ]
Vampire Rave member for 17 years.
20:50:26 Jul 17 2010
Read 554 times


I came
I saw
I got a haircut :)

Thanks to Raziel's family for the great job on my hair and my daughter's. Shannon is JUST thrilled with the new colour and shorter 'do :)

Thanks again Raziel!


•  REPLY  •



• • • • THIS THREAD IS CLOSED • • • •
•  Closed by raziel23x on Jul 19 2010  •

•  Love Me Please Home  •   Forums Home  •

COMPANY
REQUEST HELP
CONTACT US
SITEMAP
REPORT A BUG
UPDATES
LEGAL
TERMS OF SERVICE
PRIVACY POLICY
DMCA POLICY
REAL VAMPIRES LOVE VAMPIRE RAVE
© 2004 - 2026 Vampire Rave. 
All Rights Reserved.
Page generated in 0.0785 seconds.
X
Username:

Password:
I agree to Vampire Rave's Privacy Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's Terms of Service.
I agree to Vampire Rave's DMCA Policy.
I agree to Vampire Rave's use of Cookies.
•  SIGN UP •  GET PASSWORD •  GET USERNAME  •
X